Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

March 24, 2011

Sorry. And an update.

Yo.

I tried to post yesterday, but my computer kept crashing.  Kind of strange, we ran every possible test we knew of for whatever was causing it.  Everything seemed fine.  I typed out the post and everything, multiple times, but whenever I tried to post it, my computer would freeze, turn off, or blue screen.  I got so frustrated I seemed to have forgotten what I was going to post.  She, my friend from the last update, told me I said it was very important...

I feel like I'm forgetting something...And not just what I was trying to post.  But I can't for the life of me remember what it was.  And neither me, her, or anyone we know have enough experience with computers to find it.  I was so tired yesterday...I don't even remember when she left, or when I went to bed.

...I guess I should say something about today.

8:23 -- I came home after walking to school.  Something must have happened, it's closed and the police were called.  One of the front doors had a broken window, so I guess it was a break in.  When I tried to ask about it, I was told to leave.  Guess I looked a bit suspicious, it was apparently announced on the news multiple times last night that my school would be out for the rest of the week.  Probably missed it while messing with my computer...wonder how Jen knew about it.  She was helping me.

10:15 -- Just checked the fridge, I ran out of soda.  This may not seem like an emergency to some people, but to me, it's like morning coffee.  I can't think straight without it.

10:20 -- Crisis averted, I found two packs in the basement.  A couple days until the experation date.  Wonder how long they3:33--youdidityoudidityoudidit've been down there.

3:20 -- My friend, Jen, came over and noticed I was gaining a bit of weight.  She forced me to exercise for two hours straight.  Wouldn't have been so bad if she participated for more than ten minutes.

All in all a normal day, people have broken into the school before.  Might post again later.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment