Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

March 21, 2011

A bit bored.

I've heard that bloggers generally update at least twice a day.  I don't know how true this is, but I guess I will.

5:10 -- I made a mistake today.  And I'm a little bit frightened.

After doing some homework I watched a movie.  Perfectly normal right?  Well, the thing is, it was a horror movie.  I'm not that good with horror.  I can't remember what kind of plot the movie had.  Something about a haunted prison...

I got freaked out halfway through and turned it off.  And I was very paranoid.  I swear I saw something outside my window.  A figure wearing all black.  I couldn't make out anything else about the figure, like a face or skin color, but it terrified me.  It took me a while to calm down long enough to even start on this.

5:25 -- I figured out what happened.  I asked around my neighborhood a bit if anyone else had seen something like what I saw...It was my next door neighbor.  He was coming back from a funeral and took a shortcut around my house.  That guy...

I can't stay mad at him though.  He apologized.  And even offered my coffee to help calm my nerves after I told him.  I'm still a bit shaken though...

5:27 -- I can't seem to calm down.  I'm paranoid now...

Maybe I'll just go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment