Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

March 21, 2011

Starting Out

I just started this blog.  Don't know how many people will actually read this, and I'll bet even fewer will actually like it.  Doesn't matter to me, not like I'm doing this for views.  Just stress relief.

Nothing much to say about who I am.  Like I've said I only started this blog to relieve boredom and stress.  I'm 17 years old, medium brown hair, average height, a little bit overweight but it's barely noticable if you're not right next to me.  I'm a third year in highschool.  I frequent forums, youtube and the like.  And have read a few of the blogs on here.

Ran out to the store to pick up some groceries.  Bought too much soda, Dr. Pepper for life. :)

Noticed this guy staring at me on my way in, but he was gone on my way out.  He didn't seem homeless.  He was well dressed.  Could have been because I haven't had time to shower today.  I must have looked like a mess.

Met a friend I haven't seen in a while, he seemed kind of nervous.  It's understandable though, he is going to college next year.  I get nervous just thinking about it.

I think that's enough for now. Kind of short compared to others, but that might just be because I'm tired.  This is fun, talking about my day to people I'll never meet.  I think I'll do this more often.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment