Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

March 31, 2011

Gone.

Jen's gone...

I'm...I'm sorry.  I can't type out an entry today.  But I guess I should explain what's going on.

She's dead.  Jen is dead.  My best friend in the whole world...  They've...I think I'm about to throw up.  They've found only the...bottom half of her.  It was horrible, I'm just glad...just glad I didn't have to see it. 

They took me to the police station for questioning, they thought I did it...because that part of her was found outside my house.  They asked where I was between the time of 7:30 and 8:30 of March 30th 2011.  Yesterday...My birthday.  I told them I was playing a couple video games Jen bought me, she had just left...I lied.  I don't know what I was doing then.  I can't remember anything between when Jen left and when I woke up this morning.  I must have fallen asleep, but if I answered with that, I probably wouldn't be here typing...Whoever did this...if the police catch him, I might not be able to stop myself.


7: 45...I don't know what to think anymore.  I just found a pair of clothes in the laundry, covered in blood.  My clothes.  I wore them just yesterday...  I think...I think whoever did this was in my house.  Does that mean it was someone over for my birthday?...No, I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I shouldn't even be thinking about this.  This is a job for the police.


7: 50 I've gotta stop, there's someone at the door, I can't see who it is too clearly, but I think it's someone with the police.  Looks like a woman...but they don't have any ha

No comments:

Post a Comment