Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

April 05, 2011

Missed.

I know I haven't posted in a couple days.  I didn't post because I was called in by Jen's parents to come and help them with her things.  Stuff like her posters, video games, and random stuff that she had lying around the house.  It took a little while to get things sorted out...

Something isn't right about this whole situation...Everything I find...makes it look like...

Like I did it.

My clothes, my lack of memory...I'm fucking terrified.  It's getting late, but I guess I can keep writing for a few minutes.  I'm gonna post this in the morning.  So it'll be April 3rd. when this goes up.

...There's a woman at the door, I can't see who it is, I think she's tall though.  I can barely see her shoulders... I'll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment