Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

April 24, 2011

...

...I don't know what to do.

I...I posted last only yesterday...right?  It's just a glitch...the wrong date.  I know I posted only yesterday.
I've...I've been missing for a month...haven't I?...
It...it was me...it had to have been.
Oh God, what have I done?
I'm going insane...there's no other explanation for it.

I'm sorry Jen.  I'm so sorry.

I must be insane...I was rambling about a woman with no hair in some of my posts...I don't remember anything about that.  I'm losing my mind, I killed her, I

I don't know what I should do...


All I have left of Jen...is this old notebook she lent me.  She sure loved to scribble.  A thin man.  A fat man.  A mask.  The moon.  A very messy sphere, the lines go right through to the other side of the circle.

...Please forgive me Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment