Facts.

Welcome to my little blog. I created this simply as a way to pass the time. It seems interesting though.

May 31, 2011

I have a blog...

So...I...really have a blog don't I?  This isn't a weird dream, or my imagination, this is MY blog...No, lie, it's gotta be a lie guess I,look, I should put an entry then.  I don't remember even making this.

Ehh,,,I don't know what's going on.  I've rambled about Jen being dead, that I'm being followed,
none of that happened.  Jen moved away, and my birthday isn't until next month.
Damn it, that pary was for Jen, to say goodbye to her.

Everyone...I'm insane, that's gotta be it.  I spoke to her just last week over the phone,
really. She's even supposed to visit tomorrow to pick up some things she left.
Man...She even sent me a farewell gift, a peculiar little mask.  It looks like it was designed
after the makeup Kiss, that one band from the 8-s or 90s wore.

Now...this'll be my last entry.  I don't know what I was doing, why I thought that I killed her...

Goodbye anoyne who actually read my insane ramblings.

2 comments:

  1. Hi hi ^^.

    I recommend you to search more on this (the blog, your crazy entries, the reason you said things about a tall figure covered in black in middle of all this ramblings, etc).
    Then continue posting, I'll read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id keep checking this out if you posted again. Ive had similar problems with memory loss and paranoia and other shit like that.

    ReplyDelete